Sunday, March 14, 2010

Post-election slogans ('04)

Spotted at Cafepress in Dec. 2004:

Is it 2008 yet?

Proud to be an American who did NOT vote for Bush

Virtual Canadian: The U.S. is just where I happen to live.

I voted, and all I got was this lousy President.

Frodo has failed. Bush has the ring.

Don't blame me. I voted against Bush TWICE!

Proud Member of the Reality-Based Community

You can't be pro-war and pro-life.

Blind faith in bad leadership is not patriotism.

My next license plate will be made by Bush and Cheney.

Religious fundamentalism: A threat abroad, a threat at home.

It is not morally wrong, an affront to God, or a threat to Homeland Security to question George W. Bush's destructive policies.

No child left without a deficit

I'm too informed to be a Republican.

He's STILL not my President.

Baja Canada (on a California flag)

Proud to be a South Canadian

Canadica

If you destroy the foundation of this country to defend it, then what are you defending?

I see dumb people. (with a red-state map)

Secession not concession

I think for myself. Therefore I am a liberal.

If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.

Jesus was a liberal.

Pro-Constitution. Anti-Bush.

W stands for Wrong.

It's a new mourning in America.

We've been amBUSHED.

No comments:

Post a Comment